Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic pro x

Hi there,

My logic pro x is constantly crashing. I am using macbook pro refurbished 2012 with yosemite. When is ask to show details, it gives me the following 'Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread'

Any help would be appreciated.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 7:19 AM

19 replies

Apr 16, 2015 11:21 AM in response to daithi.2008

Oh Oh.. that might be an issue with the latest updates to Jive, the software running the forums here... though i think Ive posted up a crash log recently without issue, after the latest updates were done.

if you continue to have issues trying to do so, please let me know and Ill report it to the Community Hosts and see if there is a workaround..,..

Apr 16, 2015 12:09 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

Reported the issue..

Apparently there may be an issue currently with the posting of long posts.. which normally a post containing a crash log would be so....

Ill do some testing and see what happens here...

Confirming the issue...

A long post such as a crash log, simply doesn't go through, though I didn't get a specific error msg.. just a red warning box...

I have reported this issue to the Hosts....

Cheers..

Nigel

logic pro x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.