Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery times for iwatch

I Have recently ordered a new iwatch on 12/04/2015 obviously I wasn't expecting delivery on the 24/04/2025 but was a little shocked that delivery is now estimated

for the month of June. I then started to get buyers remorse and was contampating cancelling my order online - I've now changed my mind having visited an apple shop today successfully booking an appointment whilst in store meant only a five minute wait to try one on.

It is absolutely brilliant and can't wait for mine to arrive.

what do you think the chances are of my delivery time coming forward?

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 12:19 PM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2015 1:51 PM in response to BigandBald

As someone is sure to point out, we are all users like yourself - not Apple employees - so it is just guesses on our parts. However I have recently read several articles that implied (either through their own guesswork or actual sources in Apple) that a lot of those June delivery dates are probably going to be earlier than originally estimated.

Delivery times for iwatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.