Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating my iphone 5c to ios 8.3, the imessage button will not stay in the on position. I can't send or receive text messages. When i go to my messages, the screen stays blank. Is anyone else having this type of problem?

After updating my iphone 5c to ios 8.3, the imessage button will not stay in the on position. I can try to move it to on and it will not stay in place. I can't send or receive text messages. When i go to my message screen, it is blank. I have tried everything based on the information under support on the apple site. I have also been to my carrier and they have tried to help me. I have done a factory reset and restored my phone from backup. Still no messages. My phone was working fine until the update. Is anyone else having this type of problem?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 11:44 AM

1 reply

After updating my iphone 5c to ios 8.3, the imessage button will not stay in the on position. I can't send or receive text messages. When i go to my messages, the screen stays blank. Is anyone else having this type of problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.