Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a process to request content be added to the store?

Very simply, is there a process to request that music that is not currently in the store be added? Or does the record company have to approach Apple?

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 2:55 PM

Click here and fill out the form.

(126151)

2 replies

Apr 17, 2015 7:16 PM in response to Niel

Thank you very much, sir. Two minutes after posting my question, I have my answer. After looking all over Apple.com for 45 minutes.

After filling out the form, I realized I wouldn't know how to get there again without bookmarking the page, so I backtracked and found the source - on the main Feedback page, an app for Mac OSX actually named iTunes Store Request - never heard of it, yet here I can actually provide feedback on it. Had I knew it existed. Who knew it would be an app? Seems like it would just be a form, actually within the store.

BTW , searching in the iTunes Support site using the exact name of the app - produces no results of any value! Incomprehensible. But now I don't feel so bad that none of my numerous combinations of criteria worked either.

Ranting over - thank you again, Neil. 🙂

Is there a process to request content be added to the store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.