Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have to get permission to use the singers vocal loops?

There are a number of audio recordings in Apple Loops that are sung by various artists like Leena, Seif, Tom etc.

Although its implied that we can use them commercially (sell CDs etc) in my songs, because they are available in Logic, I would still like to confirm that.

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 9:19 PM

The advice I gave in the following thread...

Selling custom Presets ,loops

...would probably apply for your situation too....

4 replies

Apr 16, 2015 10:41 PM in response to Brian Potts

You should have no problem doing that according to the LPX Agreement / Terms & Conditions / EULA....

You may use the Apple and third party audio loop content (Audio Content), contained in or otherwise included with the Apple Software, on a royalty-free basis, to create your own original music compositions or audio projects. You may broadcast and/or distribute your own music compositions or audio projects that were created using the Audio Content, however, individual audio loops may not be commercially or otherwise distributed on a standalone basis, nor may they be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound effects or music beds.

Do I have to get permission to use the singers vocal loops?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.