Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3rd party keyboards are still EXTREMELY buggy!

I constantly loose them in messages and get locked in to the stock one and the globe goes away until i close the app and re open. They seem to come and go as the phone pleases throughout all apps/quick reply daily. Yet every update says it added stability? come on now....

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 2:16 PM

5 replies

Apr 17, 2015 7:50 AM in response to Adamr085

Hey Adam you are not the only 1 experiencing this many ppl are having this issue. It definitely is a software issue wheather it's from apples side or 3rd party keyboards side now the less it is an issue and I have been waiting for this issue to be fixed ever since the launch of iOS 8. Just going to have to wait patiently until either side decides to do something. Now with the speculation that IOS 9 is going to be announced in June I believe these issues will only be addressed in the new iOS. Hang in there buddy I know it's frustrating I'm closing the app and relaunching it every 2 mins.

3rd party keyboards are still EXTREMELY buggy!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.