Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my photo stream photos from my iphone, to my mac?

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 4:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 19, 2015 1:48 PM in response to laceyfinkel

Hi laceyfinkel,

I understand you are running iOS 7 on your iPhone, and you want your pictures to show up on your Mac, is that right? The feature you are looking for is called iCloud Photo Stream. Here's how to set it up:

iCloud: Set up My Photo Stream
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH13693?locale=en_US

On your iOS 7 or iOS 8 device

Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos (or Settings > Photos & Camera), then turn on My Photo Stream.

With My Photo Stream turned on, new photos taken with your iOS device are uploaded to iCloud when your device is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi. The new photos appear automatically in My Photo Stream on your iOS 8 devices when iCloud Photo Library beta is not enabled. When iCloud Photo Library beta is turned on, they are part of your photo library and appear in All Photos. They appear in My Photo Stream on your other devices, including your iOS 7 devices, Mac and Windows computers, and Apple TV.

On a Mac using iPhoto or Aperture

For instructions, see one of these iPhoto Help or Aperture Help topics:

Turn on My Photo Stream in iPhoto

Turn on My Photo Stream for an Aperture library

Take it easy,

- Judy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.