Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In the past I have viewed video from my iPhone and iPad with 8.3 on my Sony TV with AppleTV Gen 1. Now I have audio coming from my Sony TV but NO video. AirPlay is ON to AppleTV. Suggestions?

I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 8.3 and I have an AppleTV Gen 1 that is connected to a Sony TV and I have viewed photos from my iPhone before but now I only hear audio that comes from my iPhone on the Sony TV but no video. iPhone's AirPlay is ON to AppleTV. Why don't I have video? Same thing happens with iPad Air

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Parallels, Win7, Firefox, FCP, iP5

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 5:31 PM

1 reply

In the past I have viewed video from my iPhone and iPad with 8.3 on my Sony TV with AppleTV Gen 1. Now I have audio coming from my Sony TV but NO video. AirPlay is ON to AppleTV. Suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.