Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Escalation against Service centre

hello

Can anyone help with any escalation email id.where i can escalate issue related authorized service centre.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 11:53 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 10:37 PM in response to kushal15

Authorized Service Providers are not Apple owned. Although Apple may be interested int he issue you have, your escalation is going to be within that company - or civil litigation in your country's courts if it comes to that.

To contact your region's Apple Corporate "Affiliate" (all separate corporate entities that I can find), go to the http://www.apple.com/contact/ page > click on the USA Flag Badge at the very bottom right of the page to choose your location > look around that region contact page page for applicable phone numbers and addresses. These businesses have varied business 'practices' - i.e., different structures, so all the pages I have ever seen are only "very similar" to the USA page

Of course, Apple Corporate is still the Big Boss > 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino CA

ÇÇÇ

Escalation against Service centre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.