Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch itunes help needed.

I purchased an album of ITunes the other day on my ipod touch and downloaded it. After a couple of hours of listening to it I got a notification for the latest update. After install my latest purchase disappeared from my music. I tried going to the iTunes app and redownloading it but when I clicked on the cload symbol it just said already downloaded. No problem I thought so I loaded iTunes on my Mac and tried to transfer it that way. I get the copying to my ipod come up for the correct amount of songs but it still doesn't show at all on my ipod. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Btw I can still play the album in iTunes on my mac fine.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 1:49 AM

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Unsync/delete all music and resync

To delete all music go to Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Manage Storage>Music>Tap edit in upper right and then tap the minus sign by All Music

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 1:49 AM in response to HyperFenton

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Unsync/delete all music and resync

To delete all music go to Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Manage Storage>Music>Tap edit in upper right and then tap the minus sign by All Music

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

ipod touch itunes help needed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.