Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not download audiobook purchased on iPad 2 to my Mac to load on my iPod

I have a shiny new iPod 2, an old MacBook 3,1 from 2007, and an even older iPod MA446LL. They are all set up with the same Apple ID. I purchased an Audiobook from the Store in iTunes with my iPad. When I went to my Mac to download the audiobook, it wouldn't download. I check my Preferences to make sure the checkbox was marked to download purchased audiobooks. I checked for purchases in the Store menu in iTunes. When I went to purchase the audiobook again, I got an error stating I'd already purchased the audiobook, yet it would not download. I could not sync the audiobook to my iPod. iTunes sayd the audiobook is less than 75MB and I have over 14GB of space available on the iPod, so that's not the problem. I have over 153GB available on my MacBook's hard drive. Disk space is not the problem. I can't upgrade the MacBook to Yosemite, it's not compatible. I'm running 10.6.8. I'm running iTunes 11.4, which claims to be the latest version. Why can't I sync the audiobook to my MacBook, and then to my iPod?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 8:20 PM

There are no replies.

Could not download audiobook purchased on iPad 2 to my Mac to load on my iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.