Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes keeps taking money from my account

For purchases I've made months ago. I've had $5 taken out today so now my bank is -$18 for a games I purchased the start of this year and a song I bought like 3 months ago. I shouldn't be charged for something I've already paid for? I mean both the game (that can only be purchased) and the song are on my phone right now which I wouldn't have access to if I didn't purchase them beforehand? So why is money being taken from my account?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 2:45 AM

You've viewed the purchase history on your account : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

Have you redownloaded them today, or done anything in the stores over the past couple of days ? Have you done in-app purchases in the game ?

If you've logged into your account today/yesterday then did you add or change card or address details on it and received temporary store holding charges : iTunes Store & Mac App Store: About payment card authorization holds - Apple Support ?

If you have redownloaded them then you shouldn't be charged if they are the same items that you originally bought (e.g. the rights-holder hasn't removed and replaced them with new versions ; what can be redownloaded for free will show in the Purchased tabs in the iTunes and App Store apps on your phone), and you haven't moved countries since buying them. If they are proper charges (not the temporary holding charge) and you don't think that you should have been charged then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 2:45 AM in response to DanabearxD

You've viewed the purchase history on your account : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

Have you redownloaded them today, or done anything in the stores over the past couple of days ? Have you done in-app purchases in the game ?

If you've logged into your account today/yesterday then did you add or change card or address details on it and received temporary store holding charges : iTunes Store & Mac App Store: About payment card authorization holds - Apple Support ?

If you have redownloaded them then you shouldn't be charged if they are the same items that you originally bought (e.g. the rights-holder hasn't removed and replaced them with new versions ; what can be redownloaded for free will show in the Purchased tabs in the iTunes and App Store apps on your phone), and you haven't moved countries since buying them. If they are proper charges (not the temporary holding charge) and you don't think that you should have been charged then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Dec 17, 2016 12:24 AM in response to Chickey65

Please return my money immediately

You already know that you are only talking to fellow users on here, that these are user-to-user forums, and that you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - how do you expect us to potentially refund you ?

Have you now turned off what you subscribed to : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support ?

In terms of a refund purchases are considered final, but you could try the 'report a problem' page to contact iTunes Support and see if they will refund or credit you : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

iTunes keeps taking money from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.