Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing with separate payment.

We have a Family iTunes sharing in our family. My wife is the orginizer.

When I am buying on iTunes, the payment goes now automatically to her iTunes account and her creditcard. I whish that my purchases will go to my iTunes account and my creditcard, and not to hers. Is it possible to change this ? I will still be a member of the Family sharing account.

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 4:54 AM

2 replies

Apr 17, 2015 6:26 AM in response to Fossan

I'm having the same problem, all the purchases get charged to the Family Sharing organizer. I've searched about a solution but there isn't any. There are only two ways that I found so far:

1) quit the family sharing and let the other member use each other apps by syncing their iPhones on the same Mac/Pc and insert the app owner's password when they're asked to.

2) quit the family sharing when you're about to buy an app/song, so you'll use your credit card, and rejoin the family sharing as soon as the payment occured. But this has to be done every time you buy anything and it's not necessary to be done by the organizer.

Family sharing with separate payment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.