Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i charge my iPod shuffle whilst listening to Music? (plugged into wall and using twin audio jack?

I want to connect my iPod shuffle to a telephone line so when people are put on hold they can listen to music, however the battery will die after some time.

Can i charge the iPod whilst listening to music simultaneously? (Plugged into wall not computer)

iPod shuffle

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 1:47 AM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2015 8:00 AM in response to M.Daley

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities

The iPod will support playback and charging only if you have a wire that supports it. Since both audio out and electricity flow through the 1 headphone port you would need a cord of some sorts that will allow the iPod to charge and include audio out. As far as using it on a telephone. If the telephone you are using supports and audio input using the headphone jack then you could use the iPod shuffle as telephone music. If not than the iPod Shuffle may not be the best tool for you.

Can i charge my iPod shuffle whilst listening to Music? (plugged into wall and using twin audio jack?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.