Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I re-download a purchased movie?

It is not in my movie file. It was downloaded to my computer. I searched my computer it is not there. It was probably deleted by accident.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 4:06 AM

If you are in a country where films can be redownloaded, and if the film is still in the store (and you haven't moved countries since buying it), then it might show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage - if it doesn't show there then check to see if it's hidden : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 4:06 AM in response to mklies

If you are in a country where films can be redownloaded, and if the film is still in the store (and you haven't moved countries since buying it), then it might show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage - if it doesn't show there then check to see if it's hidden : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.