Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what happened to cycle song?

Garageband on iOS used to have a way of setting a cycle in the top bar so you could just loop 4 bars or 1 bar of your song. This seems to have gone. Hs that really happened or am I being stupid. It makes it much harder to use as the fantastic tool for practicing with that it

used to be.

Presumably now it automatically loops the song section so you will need to keep on adjusting that?

Have they taken this feature away or am I having a bad dream?

Best

Tommy Banana

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 5:00 AM

4 replies

Jul 20, 2017 6:44 PM in response to AFS

Also I will be returning my lightening to USB 3 adapter bought for iPhone GarageBand external midi control.

Will no longer be using GarageBand.

Apple can waste it's other customers time & money.

The company is out of touch with reality

It became really apparent with the way their tech support operated today.

It's sad actually...

Took over one hour to get a level 2 tech?

Apr 17, 2015 5:57 AM in response to Tommy Banana99

Garageband on iOS used to have a way of setting a cycle in the top bar so you could just loop 4 bars or 1 bar of your song.

Are you sure? I have only seen the yellow cycle region in GarageBand on a Mac, not in GarageBand iOS for iPhone/iPad.

Presumably now it automatically loops the song section so you will need to keep on adjusting that?

That is how to do it in GarageBand iOS. The current song section will loop automatically.

what happened to cycle song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.