Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my mac does not have iwork? I am told that this is a free and built in apps. I am running in yosemite 10.10.3

Why is my macbook pro 13 inch does not have iwork and ilife apps? I have am now running in the latest version of yosemite.

MacBook Pro, Other OS

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 9:31 AM

The qualification to obtain the current iWork applications free from the Mac App Store is if they are installed during the first 12 months after purchasing a Mac, updates are then available for the life of the Mac.

Installing Yosemite is not a qualification to obtain iWork Apps for free. Users who do not qualify, are of course entitled to purchase these applications at any time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 9:31 AM in response to Zanuka2855

The qualification to obtain the current iWork applications free from the Mac App Store is if they are installed during the first 12 months after purchasing a Mac, updates are then available for the life of the Mac.

Installing Yosemite is not a qualification to obtain iWork Apps for free. Users who do not qualify, are of course entitled to purchase these applications at any time.

why is my mac does not have iwork? I am told that this is a free and built in apps. I am running in yosemite 10.10.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.