Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is the lst time i have purchased audio book

I downloaded an audio book but I can't find it on my phone or my ipad. They are sync together but not sure where to look for it. Since it was a expensive book I really would like help to find it. This is the lst time i have purchased audio book

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 9:19 AM

What device did you download it on ? It should have downloaded into the device's Music app.

To get it on your other device (audiobooks are a one-time only download from the store) connect the device that it's on to your computer's iTunes, do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases on your computer's iTunes to copy it over to your computer, and you can then sync it to your other device

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 9:19 AM in response to Candybo

What device did you download it on ? It should have downloaded into the device's Music app.

To get it on your other device (audiobooks are a one-time only download from the store) connect the device that it's on to your computer's iTunes, do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases on your computer's iTunes to copy it over to your computer, and you can then sync it to your other device

This is the lst time i have purchased audio book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.