Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown Apple Cash charge for Infinite Loop

yes, hello. my credit card is with my itunes and when I logged into my account balance it said I had made a purchase with 1 infinite loop? When I never did. How can I solve this problem and get my Money back? Because it was a 26 dollar purchase.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 9:22 AM

1 Infinite Loop is the address for Apple's HQ.

Have you checked your account's purchase history to see what it was for : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

and How iTunes Store charges might look on credit and debit card statements - Apple Support

If it shows there and you didn't do the purchase, and nobody else has access to your account or devices and made it, then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

If nothing shows on your account's purchase history then contact your card issuer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 9:22 AM in response to Lmklove

1 Infinite Loop is the address for Apple's HQ.

Have you checked your account's purchase history to see what it was for : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

and How iTunes Store charges might look on credit and debit card statements - Apple Support

If it shows there and you didn't do the purchase, and nobody else has access to your account or devices and made it, then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

If nothing shows on your account's purchase history then contact your card issuer.

Unknown Apple Cash charge for Infinite Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.