Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change dates in Photos iCloud?

I significant number of photos in my collection were added via scanning them from paper photos and 35mm slides. My Aperture and iPhoto collection of photos is now in Photos iCloud. The dates associated with those photos is the date of scanning and not the date the photos were taken. Is there a way to change the date associated with the photos and is there a way to do so for an entire album or event?

iMac 20 1.8 Mhz G5, Mac OS X (10.3.7)

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2017 9:39 AM

Hello, hello....is there anybody in there? Just REPLY TO THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? ...

seriously, does anyone at Apple bother to follow up on legitimate questions like this? It's a royal pain to have photos with incorrect dates. In my case I have several groups that are dated 2037. Much as I'd wish to be able to time travel, I don't recall having taken the photos at that time.

It's been almost 2 years since the question was asked.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2017 9:39 AM in response to CarlAVII

Hello, hello....is there anybody in there? Just REPLY TO THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? ...

seriously, does anyone at Apple bother to follow up on legitimate questions like this? It's a royal pain to have photos with incorrect dates. In my case I have several groups that are dated 2037. Much as I'd wish to be able to time travel, I don't recall having taken the photos at that time.

It's been almost 2 years since the question was asked.

How to change dates in Photos iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.