Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incoming FT calls answered on another device continue to ring on my iMac (Yosemite).

Since at least Yosemite, perhaps earlier (I can't remember), whenever I am notified of an incoming FT call on my four devices (iPhone 6, iPad Air, MacBook Air (OS X 10.10.3) and iMac (late 2009 also running Yosemite), if I am away from my iMac and answer the incoming call on my phone or pad, FT continues to ring on my iMac relentlessly whether the app is open or closed until I physically go to it and stop it by opening it or closing it if it is already open in the dock. I assume this is a bug; I do not want to turn it off in case I am in range of the iMac and prefer to answer using that device (even though it is exceedingly slow to open and respond to accept the call). Does anyone know how t fix this?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 10:34 AM

There are no replies.

Incoming FT calls answered on another device continue to ring on my iMac (Yosemite).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.