Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I redownload my audibooks from the iTunes store? My hard drive crashed and lost all my iTunes content.

How do I redownload my audibooks from the iTunes store? My hard drive crashed and lost all my iTunes content.

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 11:50 AM

2 replies

Apr 17, 2015 11:55 AM in response to ZephyrZach

Audiobooks are a one-time only download from the store. If you don't have a copy of them anywhere (e.g. your backup of your downloads/library, or an iOS device), then if they are still in your country's store and you haven't moved countries since buying them, then you can try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will grant you a redownload : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

For any other content (e.g. music, films, tv programmes) you might (if they are still in the store) be able to redownload them via the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.