Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you put 100 mails on a usb stick to print

i need to print 100recieved emails but i dont have a printer ,how can i print this in a copiecentre ,can i put this on a stick and take it with me to print please

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 12:42 PM

Hi, Murieleva

Create a folder on your Desktop or USB stick

Select the 100+ emails (if you have them organized in your Mail)

and

select Export from the File Menu

Select the destination folder and it will export them there as separate multipage PDF file(s).

The copy center should be able print them for you from the USB stick.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2015 12:42 PM in response to murieleva

Hi, Murieleva

Create a folder on your Desktop or USB stick

Select the 100+ emails (if you have them organized in your Mail)

and

select Export from the File Menu

Select the destination folder and it will export them there as separate multipage PDF file(s).

The copy center should be able print them for you from the USB stick.

Apr 17, 2015 12:50 PM in response to murieleva

Hoi, Muriel Eva

Maak een lege "folder" op uw computer of op uw USB-stick.

Dan ga naar uw e-mail

Kiest de 100+ e-mails (als je ze hebt georganiseerd in uw e-mail)

Dan kiest u Exporteren van de File menu

Selecteer de bestemming "folder" and dan Mail exporteert de e-mails als afzonderlijke meerdere pagina's PDF-bestand (en).

De kopie centrum dan kan ze afdrukken voor u van de USB-stick.

Apr 17, 2015 1:51 PM in response to murieleva

murieleva wrote:

thanks , maar ik heb screenshots foto gemaalt van enkele mails en had ook deze graag afgedrukt , ik wou weten of dat soms ool op osb kan gezet worden om af te drukken bedankt muriel voor de allerlaatste vraag hoor

GOOGLE

thanks, but I made some screenshots photo mails and had also printed like this, I wanted to know if that sometimes on OSB can be put to print.

Muriel thanks for the very last question though

When you select Export, the individual email should also include any image attachments in the PDF.

But it is probably better if you could navigate to the individual email(s) that have images, and just drag those images over to your USB stick or to a folder on your desktop

Wanneer je Exporteren selecteert, moet de individuele e-mail ook een afbeelding bijlagen in het PDF-bestand op te nemen.

Maar het is beter als je zou kunnen navigeren naar de individuele e-mail (s) waarvan je beelden, en sleept je deze beelden naar de USB-stick of een folder op de desktop

can you put 100 mails on a usb stick to print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.