Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No deauthorize button even though Itunes One Computer is authorized to play content with this Apple ID.

No deauthorize button even though Itunes One Computer is authorized to play content with this Apple ID.

I login to ITUNES and view account information.

I see 'Computer Authorizations: One computer is authorized to play content purchased with this Apple ID.', but to the right I do not see a link for 'Deauthorize' or 'Deauthorize All'.

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 12:38 PM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2015 12:49 PM in response to JKaiserHHMS

For a computer running Mac OS X, move the cursor to the very top of the computer's screen, click on Store in the menu bar, and choose Authorize this Computer.

For a computer running Windows, press the Alt and S keys and choose Authorize this Computer, or click here, follow the instructions, click on Store in the menu bar, and choose Authorize this Computer.

The Deauthorize All button will only appear when two or more computers are authorized.

(126211)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.