Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded a book as a pdf in an app through iTunes, but I want to read it on my MacBook Air. How do I do that, please?

I downloaded a book as a pdf in an app through iTunes, but I want to read it on my MacBook Air. How do I do that, please?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 2:25 PM

4 replies

Apr 18, 2015 9:13 AM in response to EdChurch

A PDF is a PDF. If it is an app then it isn't a PDF unless it is an app that is supposed to install the PDF somewhere in which case I wouldn't trust it. From where did this originate? If it is some unknown web site there are plenty with fake links that say you are downloading one thing but they send you another in hope that you will blindly install some malware. Usually they target Windows users but there's getting to be some for Mac (in particular MacKeeper).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.