Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari html tag does not work right

Web page I wrote using text edit is not working in Safari but does work in Foxfire

<marquee> displays a number of dance flyers scrolling from right to left. Safari does not display them all, it goes so far and then starts over at the beginning. The Foxfire browser displays it correctly. Safari did work before one of the updates of the OS

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 6:01 PM

7 replies

Jan 13, 2016 6:02 PM in response to dystalphink

Hi there,

Days ago I've made changes in my HTML code and added a <marquee> effect in my navbar ( attached image) with a new year's message.

However, the message shows but the <marquee> effect it's frozen. It's a very simple snippet and Nu Checker doesn't show any markup error.

You can visit my website through SAFARI to see what exactly I'm talking about.
User uploaded file

Thanx

safari html tag does not work right

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.

Apple Footer

• This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Community Terms of Use. See how your data is managed...