Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi all, itunes does not recognize my ipod touch 5th gen but it does recognize my ipod touch 3rd gen.?

Hi all,

itunes does not recognize my ipod touch 5th gen but it does recognize my ipod touch 3rd gen.?

Windows 7 home premium, 64 bit, itunes 10.7.0.21, ipod 5th gen ios 8.3. I know I am not running the latest version of itunes for the

ipod touch 5 gen. but at least with itunes open I would get a message stating cannot connect this ipod because I am not running the

lastest version of itunes. That message would come up everytime I was charging said ipod with itunes open. I just updated to iso 8.3

and now I don't get that message anymore when I have itunes open.I tried turning off ipod/computer/restarting, nothing. I tried going

to administrator/services/apple moble device and stop/start service nothing. Device manager shows the drivers are installed.

Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Fish

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 8:01 PM

There are no replies.

Hi all, itunes does not recognize my ipod touch 5th gen but it does recognize my ipod touch 3rd gen.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.