Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone rings when someone calls my kids on their phone. it rings to my phone too. This started happening after I updated. We are all on the same iTunes account. How do i fix it to where we all don't get each others calls?

my phone rings when someone calls my kids on their phone. it rings to my phone too. This started happening after I updated. We are all on the same iTunes account. How do i fix it to where we all don't get each others calls?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 7:05 PM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2015 7:25 PM in response to Lspivey20

Sounds like Continuity! Go to Settings > FaceTime > Turn off iPhone Cellular Calls. ^-^

Basically since your sharing accounts it links all the devices together. I would advise you to not share iCloud Accounts with family members to prevent further issues like accidentally merging all your data together. :\ You can share the same iTunes Account though that way you can keep sharing purchases! But no to iCloud.. haha ^-^

Article Used:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204681

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.