Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my fxp 10.2 crash every time when I try to add the 3d cinematic title?

At the very beginning, every time when my mouse scroll on the 3d cinematic title, my fcp 10.2 crashes. After a while (for no reason) it all of a sudden let me scroll on 3d titles for previewing. But when I click and drag it to the timeline, it crashes again. Now it's even more weird - I clicked and dragged one of the 3d cinematic title to my timeline and it seemed fine. When I tried to adjust some of its features it crashed again. I thought it'd be good if I restarted fcpx again. This time it won't even let me restart. Every time I restarted it, it crashes. After I deleted my preference files, I restarted (and it worked until my mouse scroll on to that 3d title clip) and press Shift+Z trying to view my whole project and delete that title clip, it crashed again.

This made me not able to open my project and make any changes! Please help! Time urgent!

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 16 GB memory

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 8:58 PM

30 replies

Why does my fxp 10.2 crash every time when I try to add the 3d cinematic title?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.