Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error 6 & 4013

hi,I have problem with my iphone 6 64GB n/a,I forgot my password and I downloded IOS 8.3 last night and put my iphone to recovery mode then try to restore it but I recieved errors.at firs I ituns says Error (6).when I started restoring was normal,iphone closed from recovery mode and shows apple logo.ituns extract the frimware and try to prepare iphone for restore.apple logo disapeare from display and ituns try to verify from apple server.again iphone show apple logo but with loading bar.and ituns shows "waiting for iphone".it wait a little and shows error (6) and one time (4013).and iphone still show apple logo and loading bar.when disconnect iphone from computer,it restart and goes to recovery mode.just I can see recovery mode in iphone.I use original usb cable,pc with Windows 7 32bit geniu,avast internet security(I tryed 2 time without security),ituns 12.1.2.27 32 bit.ADSL internet and I am from Iran.please help me as soon as possible.I realy need my iphone and Im waiting for you.

Thanks for reading.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, 64 gb

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 10:20 PM

There are no replies.

error 6 & 4013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.