Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my music is gone from my iTunes app but the space on my storage is still taken.

I was deleting a few songs in the iTunes app when the app crashed. When I loaded the app up again, all of my music I had added from my computer was gone. All that I could see was cloud download icons from the songs I had bought off iTunes (the majority were from CDs or old collections of music I had on my computer). When I went to the storage tab in my phone's settings, however, all the space that would normally be taken by that music was still full, even though in about, it says I have no songs. I have tried turning my phone off and on as well as letting it run out of power, and holding down the power and home buttons until it reset. Nothing has worked. I don't have my computer with me right now. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a workaround? Is the music actually gone? and if so, how do I at least get access to that space until I can get to my computer again?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 2:25 AM

There are no replies.

All my music is gone from my iTunes app but the space on my storage is still taken.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.