Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been connecting my iPad to my TV using a VGA cable and an apple adaptor. I have then been mirroring Stan and watching it successfully this way for 2 months. Now all I can get is the audio once I click on the program.. I updated to 8.3 yesterda

I have been connecting my iPad to my TV using a VGA cable and an apple adaptor. I have then been mirroring Stan and watching it successfully this way for 2 months. Now all I can get is the audio once I click on the program.. I updated to 8.3 yesterday and I'm wondering if this is the problem. I'm basically using my TV like a projector.. Any ideas???

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 12:41 AM

There are no replies.

I have been connecting my iPad to my TV using a VGA cable and an apple adaptor. I have then been mirroring Stan and watching it successfully this way for 2 months. Now all I can get is the audio once I click on the program.. I updated to 8.3 yesterda

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.