Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari

since the update of my SAFARI on 9/4/2015, i have big problem to reach my favorite pages and i got this error " safari cannot open this page because safari cannot establish a "secured connexion" to this page.

I try several thing, reinitialized safari nothing work have you a solution ?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 2:46 AM

7 replies

Apr 18, 2015 7:40 AM in response to Eric Root

This happens on every connections, secure and also the favorites page, for exemple when I go to reply to your answer, I received the message 3 times before I can get the connexion, and I have also a new MAC BOOK PRO since one week, I share the favorites pages, and I have the same problem, I precise O had the problem before I get the MAC BOOK PRO

Apr 20, 2015 7:29 AM in response to PETITON

You are welcome. You can also try a reset.

Safari/Preferences/Advanced - enable the Develop menu, then go there and Empty Caches. Quit/reopen Safari and test. Then try Safari/History/Show History and delete all history items. Quit/reopen Safari and test. You can also try try Safari/Clear History and Web Site Data. The down side is it clears all cookies.Doing this may cause some sites to no longer recognize your computer as one that has visited the web site.

safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.