Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant use my apps anymore defenintly not staying with iphones anymore

cant use all of my apps only some will let me go on and the ones that do i cant fully use it as it blank and goes to home screen if not sorted soon enough your loosing customers i know

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 2:21 AM

2 replies

Apr 18, 2015 6:58 AM in response to E36Drifter

You're not my customer so what phones you decide to buy or not buy is of little consequence to me.

If you actually want help troubleshooting your issues, you'll need to give us some information. What iPhone do you have? What version of iOS? You say you can't use "all of my apps" then you say you can use "some of them". What exactly is happening? What apps can you use? Which ones are a problem? Are they the third party apps? What trouble shooting steps have you taken so far? Have you tried resetting your phone by pressing and holding the Home and power keys until the Apple appears?

Cant use my apps anymore defenintly not staying with iphones anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.