Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my Mac and I have the new Photos app now. I uploaded a ton of pictures from a recent trip. I created an album and I see that album in Photos but when I go to Facebook and try to upload a picture, the album is not there? Why? Where is it?

We just came back from a trip. I uploaded a bunch of pictures and created an album in Photos. When I go to Photos I see the album but when I go to Facebook and try to upload pictures from that album, the album isn't there. Why? Frustrating! I've been working on this for a week now. It doesn't make sense.

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 4:40 AM

2 replies

Apr 18, 2015 5:32 PM in response to LarryHN

Yes, you can upload directly to FB from Photos but you can only post to your own wall. I want to select pictures from FB so I can post to a group. It's not just FB. Any time I look for that album to attach a picture, the album is not there. If I compose an email and want to attach a photo from that new album, the album is not there to choose from.

Kim

I updated my Mac and I have the new Photos app now. I uploaded a ton of pictures from a recent trip. I created an album and I see that album in Photos but when I go to Facebook and try to upload a picture, the album is not there? Why? Where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.