Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail applications is blank when I open it, then it closes and opens again by itself, keeping blank

In my Ipad, when I open Mail application it is blank. It stays like this for a few seconds, then it closes and open again by itself. Keeping all time blank.

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 2:53 AM

1 reply

Apr 18, 2015 5:15 AM in response to BANDAMA

Have you tried to force quit the app. Double tap the home button. Scroll sideways if needed to bring the mail app preview up on the screen. Flick that preview up and off the screen to close the app. Tap on the home page preview to exit the mode. Then try your mail again.

Other things people have needed to do, especially after an update is to go into the settings, mail contacts and calendars, delete their mail account (it only deletes it off the iPad not out of existence) then exit out, go back i and re-enter the info.

Mail applications is blank when I open it, then it closes and opens again by itself, keeping blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.