Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can get my Iphotos as screen saver ...all disappeared after upgrading ...I have done as suggested in deleting the files from the Finder ..now just left with the "squirly default " screensaver option

How can I get my Iphotos to show as my screen saver please ? all disappeared after upgrading ...I have done as suggested and deleted all relevant files , but now am only left with the "Squirly " screen saver option in the drop down menu and no option for Iphoto library.

iMac

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 2:50 AM

There are no replies.

How can get my Iphotos as screen saver ...all disappeared after upgrading ...I have done as suggested in deleting the files from the Finder ..now just left with the "squirly default " screensaver option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.