Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi not working since latest ex iOS update

Since the latest iOS update my wifi on iPad does not connect. I am at the same distance from router I have always been. I have done all the suggestions to fix and still does not work . Is there a bug fix coming? Or any other suggestions. Pls help

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 5:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2015 1:28 PM

Have you tried all of the tips inIf your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Have you tried shutting down the router completely, disconnect power so it is fully down, power down all devices, then power up and one at a time power up your devices?

Have you tried, on the iPad, Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings and then re-enter the information for your WiFi?

If none of this helps, it would be a good idea to take the iPad to an Apple store genius bar and have the techs test it (free) to see if there is a fault in the radio chip.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2015 1:28 PM in response to NaplesMom

Have you tried all of the tips inIf your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Have you tried shutting down the router completely, disconnect power so it is fully down, power down all devices, then power up and one at a time power up your devices?

Have you tried, on the iPad, Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings and then re-enter the information for your WiFi?

If none of this helps, it would be a good idea to take the iPad to an Apple store genius bar and have the techs test it (free) to see if there is a fault in the radio chip.

May 7, 2015 2:14 PM in response to NaplesMom

Hi NaplesMom,

After upgrading my iPad 4 to the latest iOS version 8.3, I was seeing wifi issues. Tried pretty much all the troubleshooting steps that I came across here in the forum and also online but nothing helped. However few days back I disabled Bluetooth & restarted my iPad after that. To my surprise the wifi issues that I have been seeing disappeared :-).

If you are still seeing wifi issues, try this option & see if that works.

Wifi not working since latest ex iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.