Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What I'm asking myself about Apple Watch Handling is: If you both own iPhone and Watch ans say: "Hey Siri", does the iPhone react anyway? Or do you say to Siri on the Phone "Sorry I was talking to the watch!"

What I'm asking myself about Apple Watch Handling is: If you both own iPhone and Watch and say: "Hey Siri", does the iPhone react anyway? Or do you say to Siri on the Phone "Sorry I was talking to the watch!"

And what if someone next to me in the subway says "hey Siri", do two dozen Watches start to listen? Or is it calibrated to my voice?

thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, no watch yet

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

What I'm asking myself about Apple Watch Handling is: If you both own iPhone and Watch ans say: "Hey Siri", does the iPhone react anyway? Or do you say to Siri on the Phone "Sorry I was talking to the watch!"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.