Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Favs and Bookmarks Disappear

Hello, Every time I create a Bookmark Folder, add bookmarks, or favorite websites, etc., they eventually disappear. It seems that they should not. After all, what is the point of bookmarking anything if doing so is not a permanent action? It is so annoying. I have to keep a paper list of sites that I either use, or would like to return to in the future. I am using Safari 8.0.4., not that this matters. I had the same problem with previous versions too. The preset Favorites never disappear. Any suggestions?

iMac, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

Favs and Bookmarks Disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.