Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad won't sync properly with my iTunes.

Hello,

I still have music on my iPad that I have deleted on my iTunes library. I have synced my iPad with my iTunes since deleting the music but it is still in my iPad library. I do not want it on my iPad library. The songs have a cloud symbol with an arrow pointing downwards next to them which I assumes means I can download it from my iCloud. However, I do not want it back from my iCloud I want to get rid of it. How do I do this?

Thanks.

ipad mini-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3, 32gb

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 8:31 AM

1 reply

Apr 18, 2015 9:40 AM in response to libby_claxton

You can never totally remove anything that you have purchased from iTunes, the App Store, or iBooks. Your purchases will always be tied to your Apple ID. You can hide those songs by going to Settings>iTunes and App Store>Show all>Music>Off. You can do the same for videos.

But bear in mind, all that you are doing is hiding the purchases and they will not be downloaded to your device unless you go back to that settings, show the songs again and then tap the cloud to download them to the iPad.

My iPad won't sync properly with my iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.