Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activation

hey guys i send a massege to my phone carrier company to unlock my phone carrier but they said they do not provide unlocking service :/ . please help me aactivate my phone 😟

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 9:17 AM

6 replies

Apr 18, 2015 9:29 AM in response to Adil11

After reading your post, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Normally when users ask about unlocks, it is because they want to use another carrier. You mention your carrier and not unlocking the phone, but then you mention activation. To be sure, what exactly is it you are looking for? Do you want the phone unlocked to be used on another carrier, or are you encountering Activation Lock when you attempt to activate the device when it asks for an Apple ID and password. More details will help. If you are asking about a carrier unlock, then Meg's advise is spot on, but if it is activation lock, then the carrier has nothing to do with that, and you would need the original owner to remove the device from their iCloud account.

Apr 18, 2015 11:02 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

OK exactly exactly : i want to activate my mobile

First thing they ask me is a to select language and i did it

Second thing is to select my country i also did that

Third thing they ask to connect to internet i also did that and

After that im getting this message : "This simcard that you currently have installed in this phone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server.Please insert another sim card from a supported career or request that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier.Please contact apple for more information.

Now can you Please help me 😟

activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.