Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can anybody help me please?

Can anybody help me please by answering my question. I had my phone taken away by my mum.... because Its a punishment. But because I'm stupid I decided to go onto the find my iPhone app and accidently clicked on the 'Lost mode' button. But because I turned my iPhone off, Lost mode will not activate till its turned back on again. What will happen when I get my iPhone back and turn it on? will it erase everything? and how do I turn it off in the mean time? Thank you, any help will be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 10:31 AM

2 replies

Apr 18, 2015 11:26 AM in response to technodumbo

Lost Mode won't erase the device; it only requires a passcode. The quote below from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support also may help:

How do you turn off or cancel Lost Mode?

You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on your device. You can also turn off Lost Mode on iCloud.com or from the Find My iPhone app.

can anybody help me please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.