Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to speak to an ICloud rep by phone to help me purchase additional Icloud memory. I have had mega problems navigating the internet for this purpose as a older person. Need human being to talk to ICloud who will take my credit card

Please send me an ICloud rep's phone number to sort account to upgrade memory on phone. Elderly person not able to do this alone on line. Have credit card ready. Just need help with direct ICloud person.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8, Need to talk to Icloud rep

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 11:24 AM

2 replies

I would like to speak to an ICloud rep by phone to help me purchase additional Icloud memory. I have had mega problems navigating the internet for this purpose as a older person. Need human being to talk to ICloud who will take my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.