Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems regarding downloading bootcamp 4

Hi,

So I want to use bootcamp assistant to install Windows 7 on an old iMac 20" from mid 2007.

Apparently I have to download the Bootcamp version 4, but I can't download it because Apple's website doesn't work.

Any suggestions to where else I could get it? And do you think it is a mistake that it doesn't work?

I was able to access it for just a couple of days ago...

Here's the link: Boot Camp Support Software 4.0.4033

I got it from this website: System requirements to install Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp - Apple Support

Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Bootcamp

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 10:47 AM

3 replies

Apr 18, 2015 11:20 AM in response to Loner T

Thanks for your reply man.

How do I let apple update the links? I mean is there a way that I can let them know about the problem?

And also, whenever I try to update it through BCA on this old iMac it doesn't work... It says that the update is not available.

It's all quite weird tbh, and I also tried to download it from MacUpdate.com, however this didn't work either.

Here's the link from MacUpdate: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/47328/apple-boot-camp-support

It appears to be a legit website: Is MacUpdate.com/ a legitimate site?

Problems regarding downloading bootcamp 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.