Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm running on 10.7.5 and it looks like they got rid of the double-tap feature where you can click and drag the mouse instead of having to actually physically click down. Is this actually gone from the new version or is it just hidden somewhere?

I'm running on 10.7.5 and it looks like they got rid of the double-tap feature where you can click and drag the mouse instead of having to actually physically click down. Is this actually gone from the new version or is it just hidden somewhere?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 11:00 AM

Actually I just figured out how to do it. For those that are also curious:

Go to universal access under system preferences. Mouse & Trackpad -> Trackpad Options -> select Dragging. I believe for me the setting I'm looking for is without locking.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.