Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase problem iTunes

Hello fellas,

I have recently noticed that I get this problem when I try to purchase movies from iTunes (also albums).

User uploaded file

I can purchase songs though.

What should I do?

Thanks

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Intel Quad-Core i7 2.93GHz 8GB 2TB

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 10:11 AM

If you haven't already done so then you need to do as the message says and contact iTunes Support (these are user-to-user forums) :

- go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

- click on your country's flag

- click on the Contact Support at the bottom of the left-hand column

- click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

- then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2015 10:11 AM in response to iChristos

If you haven't already done so then you need to do as the message says and contact iTunes Support (these are user-to-user forums) :

- go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

- click on your country's flag

- click on the Contact Support at the bottom of the left-hand column

- click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

- then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Apr 19, 2015 2:03 AM in response to King_Penguin

I did that and I haven't receive an answer and 48 hours passed since that.

Seriously are they going to ignore me? Not being able to purchase Movies or Albums is very important to me if they don't help me as soon as possible,then what's the point to continue buying from iTunes?

I have so many other options like Tidal and Spotify,seriously I just had enough of this!

I think it's time for me to leave iTunes Store forever.Yup,I believe I won't miss a thing!

Apr 19, 2015 9:42 AM in response to King_Penguin

The reply I got:

Thank you for getting back to me and for addressing your issue right away.

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to assist you further because your account is not in compliance with the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions. For information on Apple's requirements for using the iTunes Store, see this page:

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/ww

You can still play, authorize and sync all of the items that were purchased using this account.

If you need further assistance or if you have issues or questions that you wanted to raise, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will be very happy to assist you further as I want you to have the best possible experience with the iTunes Store.

I have no idea why,seriously.

And I don't know what to do now?

Quit iTunes forever seems like a good option right?

What would you do if you were me?

Apr 19, 2015 12:28 PM in response to iChristos

They are unlikely to tell you what the violation is, what you received from them is all that they are likely to say, but if you said that your sister and brother are in your country when they aren't then that is possibly it - when you put a country on an account you agree not to use that store when not in that country, that applies to downloading, redownloading and family sharing.

If you remove your brother and sister from your family sharing and they put their correct addresses back on their account then they might reinstate the account, but I can't say 100% that they will

Purchase problem iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.