Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loud Beep On Iphone

I looked all over for this answer and I think I figured it out, I have my calendar and reminders connected to my Facebook and other social media things...once I turned the sound off for the notifications and reminder which everyday always has something on it from a bday to a appointment I have not heard one beep try it turn it off and if it works pass it on....let me know...

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 12:19 PM

3 replies

Apr 18, 2015 1:03 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Sorry, I was looking for a cause to the beeping on my iPhone and I looked through a lot of the question on the forum and no one seemed to have a definitive answer, and once I did more research I beleive the answer is the reminders I have for my calendar it was set to my social media and I was having the beeps on different time of the day that being said I turned off the sound to those reminders and so far so good....My question is has anyone else found this to be the solution because as of the last 2 days I have not had a beep.....

Apr 18, 2015 1:13 PM in response to Miinutes

Almost every app installed on a phone can cause a beep if configured to do so. Unfortunately, determining which app is causing the problem can take a lot of trial and error testing. You start by going through Notifications and seeing what has sounds turned on. Go through the settings for any apps you've installed recently. If that fails start going through the settings of all the apps.

Loud Beep On Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.