Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s won't turn on no matter what I do.? Whats going on.?

So a about 2 months ago my phone was overheating so I took it out of it's case to cool down and it fell and the back completely shattered. After that no sound or vibrations were coming from it at all.Then a few weeks ago my phone completely shut off and now it won't turn back on no matter what I do. I hold down the power and lock button for 10 seconds and plug it in to my computer while still holding the home button, but nothing happens. I've looked everywhere on the internet and can't find anything about it. And also when I try every now and then, the apple logo pops up like its turning on but it never does. The sign just disappears and won't show up again.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 3:24 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 12:53 PM in response to nennabear0324

Hi nennabear0324,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If it is not responding or starting up, you may want try the steps outlined in the following article (apologies if you have already seen it or done those steps):

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If those steps do not resolve your issue, based on your description of what happened and the symptoms you are seeing you may need to have your iPhone evaluated and/or serviced, in which case you may find the following page useful:

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Regards,

- Brenden

iPhone 4s won't turn on no matter what I do.? Whats going on.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.