Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloads don't appear in library

I have an older ipod which I use for going to the gym, but due to not being able to open iTunes store on my PC, I have to download songs using my daughters ipad, switch on the PC, open iTunes and the songs are downloaded to the purchased library, which then allows me to plug in the ipod to sync the songs I want.

3 days ago I used this method to download about 12 songs. Some appeared OK, but others have not appeared at all. However, they are all on the mobile devices, i.e. ipad and iphones.

I have read some posts from people having similar problems saying that 'out of the blue' after a week, the songs appear! Surely this can't be right?

Can anyone provide any answers?

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 1:10 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 11:55 AM in response to 1104Rachel

Greetings 1104Rachel,

It seems you are unable to access the iTunes Store on your PC. You also had some questions about downloading past purchases. I've located support articles which may help you.

This article will help you regain access to the iTunes Store on your PC:

iTunes for Windows: iTunes Store connection troubleshooting - Apple Support

It sounds as though you have iTunes set to automatically download new content. If there are certain tracks that haven't downloaded you can always access your past purchases. Once you have a connection to the iTunes Store you can access and download your past purchases following these steps:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Download previous purchases from the iTunes Store

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

Downloads don't appear in library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.